Women are always on the hunt to find easy and styling hairstyles that they can do everyday. Nobody wants to put too much time in everyday hairstyles and nobody likes to have their hair down on a hot, sunny day. And if you happen to be lazy, you don’t want to put so much effort into a hairdo. A messy bun is the perfect solution to all these problems. Not only is it easy, it also does not need to be perfect which is probably its biggest pro. Easy messy buns look stylish and look effortlessly beautiful.
Here are some tips on how to make a messy bun:
- Roughly brush your hair: Even though it is a messy bun hairstyle, it won’t hurt you to brush your hair once and get rid of the tangles in your hair. If you try to make a bun out of your already tangled hair, it will give you more knots which will be difficult to get rid of later.
- Don’t use a comb to make the bun: Most of us are in the habit to use a comb to set your hair in place when making a bun, but with a messy bun you need not do that. Using a comb will give a sleek look, which defeats the messy look of your bun. Use your hands to gather your hair and roughly set your hair with your hands.
- Get the right hair tie: A scrunchie is the best thing to use when it comes to a messy bun, it is gentle, does not pull on your hair and it looks super cute too. Use anything but an elastic hair tie which damages your hair.
- Pull out some strands: Use your hands to pull out a few strands of hair to frame your face and to add texture to your bun, adding to the messy look. Use your hands to lightly tug at the hair from the base of your bun to achieve this.
- Watch some tutorials: You will find plenty of messy bun hair tutorials on YouTube and watching them will give you a better idea of how it is done. After watching these tutorials try to practice it a couple of times till you get the look you want. Once you get the hang of it you can do this easy hair hairstyle in a matter of seconds.