Theatre is usually associated with bright lights, beautifully decked up stage, fascinating costumes and makeup looks, and different types of hairstyles. All performers of Broadway shows and other theatre shows have to dress the part and look the part too, and hair and makeup plays a very important part in it. Makeup can enhance the look, but it is the hairstyle that adds the essence to a character. You may have seen plenty of theatre premiere hairstyles and musical theatre hair ideas in magazines and wished to dress your hair in a similar fashion.
So, here are some creative hairstyles for theatre premiere on your next outing:
- Poofy ponytails: The regular ponytail can take a back seat for a night of the theatre premiere. Ponytails are easy to do, easy to manage and look good with multiple outfits. A poofy ponytail adds to the look and makes for a regal look. Use a comb to tease the hair around the crown of your hair to add volume to your hair and make it look poofy.
- French twist: This quintessential hairstyle will never go out of style and is appropriate for a theatre premiere. It makes for a prim and proper look and elongates the neck, making you look more chiseled. A french twist adds bags full of grace and elegance to any look.
- Crown braids: This hairstyle was seen on many ladies in history, so this makes for the perfect hairstyle for a classical theatre night. Crown braids look beautiful, whimsical and very bohemian which looks amazing with dresses. It is also very comfortable as it keeps hair away from your face and highlights your face.
- Curly hair: This simple hairstyle is loved by all women and looks good on all outfits. It also suits almost all occasions as well. Curl your hair using a hair styling tool or try a heatless method by wrapping your wet hair around a towel and let it dry. You will get beautiful curls that will steal people’s attention.
- Half up bun: This is one of the most effortless hairstyles that looks amazing too. A simple half up bun acts as a style statement and gives the perfect amount of comfort to the person. If you can’t make up your mind on whether you want to wear your hair up or down, simply put half of it in a bun and the other half down and you have a stylish hairstyle for yourself.